HEALPARK 1500MG HEMP OIL AIDS OUR PETS IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS
– RELIEVES PAIN: Helps with inflammation, arthritis and joint pain.
– ANXIETY & STRESS RELIEF: Reduces stress & anxiety, separation anxiety, calming aggressive dogs, helps with fear of thunderstorms or long-distance traveling.
– DIETARY SUPPLEMENT: Can be administered daily as part of your pet’s diet.
– GENERAL HEALTH: Calming, manages mood, improves skin & coat health, improves sleep, reduce seizures & spasms.
EASY TO USE
Simply apply on pet’s food, treats, water, skin and mouth per day till desired results are achieved.
0-20lbs = 1/8 dropper
21-49lbs = 1/4 dropper
50lbs+ = 1/2 full dropper
– Safe and effective (lab tested)
– Advanced natural formula for pets
– 2Pack 1500mg Hemp oil
Click ADD TO CART to make your Pet happy again!
You deserve an All-natural, Certified Organic, Hemp Oil for Dogs and Cats!
Ray Cranston –
Excellent service. Product arrived within estimated tracking delivery time.
Haven’t used this particular product yet but I expect it to be as good as previous purchases.
Rita Scherer –
Very quick shipping! I hope it works for my cat. She’s 15 and suffers from anxiety.
Erica Paloma –
Great product and fast international delivery. I truly recommend the site.
Claudia Garlito –
I wish the item had been packaged a bit better, the box was crushed inside
Stacy Gonzalez –
Being honest it works!! Everybody should try it!! My dog can now walk which is something she couldn’t do because of knee pain after putting to birth
Jonathan B –
Healpark Hemp oil actually works for my pets but in my opinion the product is too expensive.
Ellie Murphy –
Quick service. All went well. One drop is sufficient to keep my dog calmer.
Lorenzo Bologni –
I’m upset with the service provided by USPS, it didn’t deliver the item at the requested address and didn’t try to contact me to try and re-schedule the delivery, delivering it back to High Life
Katherine Jackson –
This oil is easy to administer, just added the drops to my cat’s food. He is 18 and hardly able to walk, no longer able to jump at all. He would lie down to eat. After just a few days Max is jumping on the bed again, walking up and down the stairs, what great results in such a short time!